- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Neuro-Linguistic Programming combines knowledge of the physical (Neurology), our language (linguistics) and our behaviour. This knowledge is useful when re-programming principles or scripts that stop us achieving our very best. NLP is particularly effective when incorporated into coaching.When combined with coaching it:
- Is focussed on finding solutions
- Is aimed at unleashing the best version of yourself
- Deals with both conscious and unconscious behaviour and performance
- Often helps people modify behavioural patterns
- Is more holistic – the whole person
How NLP helps:
- Develop a better rapport with people and be a more effective influencer or motivator of others.
- How to see observable responses in someone’s physiology so you can notice if something you’ve said has had a positive or negative effect on someone – it may be something you might want to explore further.
- Re-frame how you think and helping people see things from different perspectives.
- Adjusting the detail in our language.
- Understanding our values and what motivates us.
- Deals with Internal conflicts
NLP vastly improves your choices in life and your effect on others. NLP techniques are valuable assets for your personal and professional life, your career and ultimately your future.
NLP was founded by John Grinder and Richard Bandler in the early ’70s. They were captivated by people who were excellent at personal change, people who were remarkable communicators and how some people succeeded while others failed. They studied people who they believed to be excellent at what they did, and set about discovering their beliefs, success mindset, values, strategies and ways in which they did what they did.
Richard Bandler says: “NLP is an attitude of curiosity and a willingness to experiment and it has left behind a trail of techniques.”
NLP is an instruction manual for the mind.
As an NLP Practitioner, I can enable you to discover your brilliance, tweak your potential and help you create your road to true success.
Please call me on 07309 522 257 or email me to explore how NLP can help you.